Please support Sportscardfun.com with a one-time or anytime donation.
Important reminder from Sportscardfun.com!
Although it is not a rule, Sportscardfun.com encourages all members to use their point rankings to
help them determine who should send their cards first. Frequently, the trader with the fewer points
will offer to send first. Both traders must make it clear to your trading partner when you will be
sending your cards. Please remember to use our entire list of Safe Trader Tips!
Read Sports Card Message
|SCF Trader Points:
|Traders SCF Page:
SCF Baseball - Miscellaneous Odd-ball sets - lot of 10 - FT - plus free team set""
3/10/2017 6:43:56 PM
Gathered together the following 10 items to trade --
(1) 1984 Ralston Purina (33 cards) - has Ryan, Brett, Rose, etc.) = $6.00
(2) Box Sets (in collector*s box) --
(1) 1986 Fleer Limited Edition (44 cards) - has Ripken, Rose, Mattingly)
(2) 1987 Fleer Limited Edition (44 cards) - has W. Clark, Brett, Gwynn, Mattingly, Rose, etc.) = $5.00
(3) 1986 Topps Baseball Highlights (33 cards) - has Gwynn, Mattingly, R. Jackson, Schmidt, Clemens, etc.) = $5.00
(3) 1987 Fleer Mini (120 cards) = loaded and includes Ripken, Mattingly, Gwynn, etc. = $6.00
(4) 1989 Score Young SuperStar set - series 1 (47 cards). Has Greg Maddux, Bo Jackson, Mark Grace, R. Alomar, Gary Sheffield, etc. = $8.00
(5) 1990 Upper Deck High # series (#701-#800) - 100 cards. Factory sealed. Has Nolan Ryan. $5.00
(6) 1991 Classic Board Game Series 3 (100 cards). Has 2 Nolan Ryan and 2 Cal Ripken) = $5.00
(7) 1992 Stadium Club Batman Returns (100 cards) = $15.00
(8) 1984 Mother*s Cookies Mariners (28 cards). Has Mark Langston Alvin Davis, etc. = $12.50
This lot contains 10 complete smaller sets and books at $73.50. Will trade the entire lot of 10 sets at $55.00.
Bonus. =. free team set with lot trade ***
Will trade individual sets at full book. Multiples available on most of the above. Lets trade.